CBRNe World Directory
The level of understanding that you expect
The CBRNe World Directory: the only directory providing comparative information on all aspects of detection, identification and monitoring (DIM), protection, decontamination, reconnaissance and medical countermeasures. Edited by Gwyn Winfield and Andrea Schinzel, it has been designed by a stable of experts in their field. The video below shows a walkthrough of the functions.
The CBRNe World Directory is available in two forms: an online version and a two-volume print version. The print version has over thirty roundups on all aspects of EOD, CBRN and narcotics detection,e.g., portal radiation monitors, bulk explosive detection, respirators, disruptors, mobile laboratories, UGVs, medical countermeasures and handheld assays. These are collected in eleven chapters, each with an introductory essay from one of our experts on the needs of that field, developments in the technology and the things to watch. Following these you will find product quads providing more information on the items in the roundup.
Unique and Invaluable Aspects of the CBRNe World Annual Directory:
- Unique panel of subject matter experts drawn from academia, government, military and civil sectors.
- All aspects of CBRNE covered, including narcotics and baggage screening.
- The online version is updated monthly with new and amended products.
- Largest CBRNE directory on the market with over 1,700 products and expanding monthly.
- Select and compare specific products or search by specific criteria in order to find items to fit your exact capability needs.
- Narrow your search by as many parameters as you wish.
- Receive RSS feeds alerting you when new products are added.
- Subscription to online version comes with training and standards resources, including additional tools and resources to download at no additional cost.