Nalvany poisoned in hotel say aides
It was announced on Nalvany's Instragram account this morning that traces of Novichik have been found on a water bottle in his hotel room in Tomsk. This has apprently been tested and confirmed by a German laboratory.
According to the Instagram post "… It is precisely on the bottle from the Tomsk hotel room that a German laboratory found traces of Novichok. And later three more laboratories which took Alexei’s samples confirmed that Navalny was poisoned with it [toxic agent]. Now we understand: It was done before he left his room to reach the airport,"
A video was also posted showing members of his team searching the room he had just left in the Xander Hotel.