Argon Electronics--A Guide to Best Practice in Radiation Safety Training
Creating realistic and compelling radiation safety training scenarios is a crucial and ongoing challenge for CBRNe and HazMat instructors worldwide.
Exposure to high levels of radiation is not something we expect to encounter in everyday life, however in the event of a radiological event it is imperative that everyone charged with first response is trained to recognise, react to and contain the threat.
In this eBook we explore the issues that are most commonly encountered by instructors, exercise planners, the military and first response teams in planning for radiation safety training.
• How realism contributes to successful radiation safety training
• Typical scenarios to train for
• What determines an individual’s exposure to radiation
• What equipment is required for live incident radiation detection
• How electronic simulators are transforming radiation safety training
Download your free of the eBook copy now