German Police Investigating Poisoned Drinks
German Police announced yesterday that they have opened an investigation after finding drinks with a “deadly poison” in two supermarkets in the city of Munich.
The poisoned beverages were were found in two supermarkets in four seperate incidents. Two women, 34 and 42 years old, required medical assistance after drinking the contents of these bottles. A third, 48, suffered symptoms such as nausea and dizziness, but did not require assistance, as indicated by police documents. The fourth bottle in which the same poison was found was not sold.
A spokesperson for the German Police said they do not have a reson for this act at present, they have at this time ruled out blackmail as neither of the supermarkets