Commercial Manager NA - Monitoring (Tracerco Ltd)
|Position: Commercial Manager NA - Monitoring|
|Location: Pasadena TX USA|
Reporting to the Global Commercial Manager, the North America Commercial Manager is responsible for the planning and delivery of all sales activities across North America directly related to the Monitors Business. The job holders’ role may also include basic marketing activities to ensure that we offer the most appropriate product in the markets served.
The job role involves regular communication with the Customer Service and Technical side of the Monitors business to offer support and assistance as well as with all levels of customer contacts responsible for key purchasing decision making. In order to offer the most appropriate advice and assistance, the job holder will preferably have a background in the application of handheld devices/monitors or related business.
- Plan and prepare regional business development and sales plans with technical input from the business and from the Global Commercial Manager.
- Proactively make cold call contacts and site visits with potential customers in the region.
- Answer customer commercial (and technical inquiries) as and when required
- Proactively seek and meet key decision makers at customer sites.
- Manage competitor information and ensure that the region has a strategy based upon competitor activities.
- Secure long term corporate agreements for our Monitors products.
- Decide on attendance and make arrangements for technical seminars with Global Commercial Manager.
- Proactively seek information on competitor products and formulate pricing / promotion plans to counter competitive threats.
- Actively participate in the annual budgeting process with the Global Commercial Manager.
- Continually evaluate customer needs and report back to relevant Tracerco staff.
Are you the ideal candidate?
- As the job role involves significant lone working and technical customer contact, the job holder must possess good interpersonal skills, be self-motivated, technically capable and willing to travel on a regular basis to a wide range of customer sites.
To apply for this position please use the following button: