Ms. Wilson has extensive experience developing and leading teams in a range of complex environments, to include the Initial Entry Force into Kosovo as the task force G-6. She has proven experience in acquisition and logistics, management and business operations, planning and executing complex operations. For the past ten years, Emma has led planning and transformation actions to achieve a more agile and responsive staff capability within the JPEO-CBRND.
- 2009 – Present: Deputy Director Future Acquisition, Director Strategic Concepts and Technology, DCofS Policy and Strategic Initiatives, Assistant Chief of Staff, DCofS Support Operations, Acting JPM Guardian, JPL CBRN Portfolio Resources within the JPEO CBRND
- 2008 – 2009: Student Industrial College of the Armed Forces, National Defense University, Washington, D.C.
- 2003 –2008: Executive Officer, Office Deputy Assistant Secretary of the Army (Acquisition Policy & Logistics) Washington D.C.
- 2001 –2003, Senior Acquisition Logistician, LTC, Office Deputy Assistant Secretary of the Army (Integrated Logistics Support), Arlington, VA
- 2000 – 2001, Chief G3 Exercises, LTC, Signal Corps, 1st In Div, Wurzburg Germany
- 1998 – 2000, Deputy G6, MAJ, 1st In Div, Wurzburg Germany
- 1997 – 1998, Executive Officer, MAJ, 1/48 In Bn, 3rd Training Brigade, Fort Leonard Wood, MO
- 1995 – 1997, Signal Branch Advisor, MAJ, Readiness Group, Fort Leonard Wood, MO
- 1984 – 1995, Company Grade Signal Officer, U.S. Army