Mr. Khairul is Senior Nuclear Security Officer at National Nuclear Energy Agency (BATAN) of Indonesia. He is working in the area of nuclear security and physical protection since 1986 to 2020
He also joined with IAEA expert mission at IPPAS for Asia Pacific Region, and IAEA Mission INSServ 2008 (Sri Lanka Government).
He has been actively involving in the enhancement of nuclear security in Indonesia and the region. Development of self-assessment method for nuclear security culture in cooperation with IAEA is one of his major accomplishments.
Senior International Business Development Manager & CBRN Programs leader at Proengin
Proengin is a worldwide leader in CBRN detection with customers in more than 70 countries. Guylaine has over 20 years experiences in development of business all over the world, along with managing International governmental and non-governmental programs. Since she joined Proengin she has been successfully leading international sales for military, police and first responder projects. She consults foreign CBRN experts on their acquisition of chemical and biological detectors, whether it’s handheld for military reconnaissance, for anti-terrorist uses, firefighter units, or integrated systems for major CBRN vehicle programs and navy and critical infrastructures protection. Guylaine would be delighted to share her experience in CBRN threat management with attendees of HLS Jakarta event.
If you would likke to contact Guylaine to discuss your requirements:
LinkedIn: Gln Tomotoeva
Brigadier General. Pol. Sulistyo Pudjo Hartono, S.I.K., M.Sc. is a high-ranking Indonesian National Police officer who since 26 April 2019 has served as the Head of the BNN Settama Public Relations and Protocol Bureau. Sulistyo, a graduate of the 1991 Police Academy, is experienced in the public relations field.
Rob joined Rapiscan Systems in February 2019 as their Business Development Manager (APAC), in January of this year he was promoted to his current role of Vice President of Sales, Asia Pacific and is based in Singapore.
Coming with over 25 years’ experience in the sales of airport baggage handling systems, including the integration of X-ray screening equipment, Rob was involved in successful projects throughout Australia, Asia, the Pacific region as well as North & South America.
Prior to joining Rapiscan Rob was the Area Director (Airports) APAC for Vanderlande Industries and was their first employee in the region. While at Vanderlande Rob was responsible for establishing their airport operations, based in Sydney, with subsequent success to be one of the leading baggage handling companies in SE Asia.
Here in Indonesia Rob led projects including Soekarno-Hatta International Airport (Terminal 3), Kuala Nama Airport, Sepinggan, Syamsudin Noor Airport, Kertijati to name a few. Rob has worked closely with both Angkasa Pura 1 and Angkasa Pura 2 and their subsidiary companies.
Rob currently serves on the ACI World Business Partners Advisory Board (joined 2017).
Ms. Wilson has extensive experience developing and leading teams in a range of complex environments, to include the Initial Entry Force into Kosovo as the task force G-6. She has proven experience in acquisition and logistics, management and business operations, planning and executing complex operations. For the past ten years, Emma has led planning and transformation actions to achieve a more agile and responsive staff capability within the JPEO-CBRND.
- 2009 – Present: Deputy Director Future Acquisition, Director Strategic Concepts and Technology, DCofS Policy and Strategic Initiatives, Assistant Chief of Staff, DCofS Support Operations, Acting JPM Guardian, JPL CBRN Portfolio Resources within the JPEO CBRND
- 2008 – 2009: Student Industrial College of the Armed Forces, National Defense University, Washington, D.C.
- 2003 –2008: Executive Officer, Office Deputy Assistant Secretary of the Army (Acquisition Policy & Logistics) Washington D.C.
- 2001 –2003, Senior Acquisition Logistician, LTC, Office Deputy Assistant Secretary of the Army (Integrated Logistics Support), Arlington, VA
- 2000 – 2001, Chief G3 Exercises, LTC, Signal Corps, 1st In Div, Wurzburg Germany
- 1998 – 2000, Deputy G6, MAJ, 1st In Div, Wurzburg Germany
- 1997 – 1998, Executive Officer, MAJ, 1/48 In Bn, 3rd Training Brigade, Fort Leonard Wood, MO
- 1995 – 1997, Signal Branch Advisor, MAJ, Readiness Group, Fort Leonard Wood, MO
- 1984 – 1995, Company Grade Signal Officer, U.S. Army