For all the latest news, technology, information and features from around the globe, pick up your copy of CBRNe World Magazine today. You won’t want to miss our key feature this month exploring the New Jersey Corrections CBRN Unit.
For everything you’ve always wanted to know about Ebola, Zika and the US response to it, Hong Kong’s CBRN defence capability, and Improving CBRN Standards, make sure you pick up the August edition of CBRNe World.
The latest programme for CBRNe Convergence – taking place in San Diego (31 October – 2 November) is also featured in the August issue, including the confirmed speaker line up and full conference programme.
Copies of the August edition of CBRNe World should be hitting your doorstep soon or if you’d rather download an electronic copy, just enter your details here.
The magazine is produced every two months and serves the information needs of professionals around the world charged with planning for or responding to a chemical, biological, radiological, nuclear or explosives (CBRNe) threat or incident.
Spanning the divide of operational and scientific, it brings together opinion formers from the world of civil response, military leaders, academia, government agencies, research labs and industry.
The next issue, due out in October, will include features and interviews with world-leading authorities on:
• Sensitive item decon
• Biological detection
• UGVs & UAVs
• Contamination marking
• SIBCRA/Military units in civil operations
• Next generation dermal protection
Subscribe to make sure you never miss a copy, by entering your details here.
• Our readers are responsible for CBRNE and hazmat policy, strategy, procurement, operations, training, doctrine, R+D and planning. 82% can buy, specify, approve or recommend CBRNE & Hazmat equipment and services.
• CBRNe World is the most popular advertising medium for companies wishing to reach buyers and specifiers of products and services in the fields of detection, protection, decontamination, containment, colpro, demil, medical, robotics, training, reconnaissance, software, hazmat and EOD/IED countermeasures.
• Our global circulation reaches 12,102 professionals in 88 countries.